where are we?
The Hotel has perfect transport links due to its privileged location. There are also several Metro and bus lines providing links to the main points of the city.
Our location is ideal if you are looking for somewhere with good transport links and close to museums, monuments and the port.
gps coordinates (latitude, longitude):
- Degrees, Minutes, Seconds: 41° 23′ 12.4764″, 2° 11′ 7.3176″
- Decimal Degrees: 41.386799, 2.185366
- Barcelona harbour – 50 m.
- Moll of Fusta – 150 m.
- Ramblas – 200 m.
- Parque Ciudadela – 20 m.
- Cathedral – 800 m.
Take the C-32B from the airport, and then the Ronda Litoral through to the Vía Layetana exit. Keep going towards Parque de la Ciudadela and halfway along you will come across the Estación de Francia. Calle General Castaños is behind this.
- Bus:The airport bus leaves the terminals every 15 minutes. It is fast and comfortable, with room for luggage. You should get off at Plaza Catalunya and take the metro to Barceloneta (L4-Yellow).
- Taxi: Easily caught at the airport. The journey time is 30-40 minutes.
- Tren:It leaves every 10 minutes. You should stop at Plaza Catalunya and take the metro to Barceloneta (L4-Yellow).
nearby metro station
- Barceloneta (L4-Yellow) 50 m.